092100- Morris- Including the city of Council Grove 608 AM CDT Thu Apr 9 2020
..freeze warning in effect from 2 am to 9 am cdt friday Today Much cooler. Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest 15 to 20 mph in the afternoon. Gusts up to 35 mph. Tonight Colder, clear. Lows in the upper 20s. North winds 10 to 15 mph becoming northeast up to 5 mph after midnight. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s. South winds up to 15 mph. Friday night Not as cool. Partly cloudy. Slight chance of rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Saturday Warmer. Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning, then chance of rain showers and slight chance of thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent. Saturday night and sunday Breezy, cooler. Rain showers likely and chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 40s. Highs in the mid 50s. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. Sunday night Breezy, colder. Partly cloudy with slight chance of rain and snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Monday Partly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. Monday night Mostly cloudy with slight chance of snow. Lows in the upper 20s. Tuesday Partly sunny with slight chance of rain and snow. Highs around 50. Tuesday night and wednesday Mostly cloudy. Widespread frost. Lows around 30. Highs in the lower 50s.